Friday 26 September 2014

THE BRITISH TAG

Seeing as we're so far away from each other now (a two and a half hour drive *heartbroken emoji*) doing a blog post together isn't going to be very easy so we thought we'd do The British Tag! We have seen a few other bloggers and YouTubers doing it so we thought we'd jump on the bandwagon!

We hope you enjoy pointlessly reading about what our fave biscuits are and whether we drink tea or not! We'd love too know what yours are!!







Crystal 
1 - How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I'm not sure if this is breaking the whole 'Being British' thing but I don't actually like tea! I drink 1-4 cups of green tea a day, at a push! Coffee is ma thaang.
2 - Favourite dunking biscuit? 
 McVities Caramel Digestives... Dur?!
3 - Favourite part of your roast?
OMG Roast Dinner is my all time fave meal! But it HAS to be the roast potatoes! (The most unhealthy part, yeah I know!)
4 - Cockney rhyming slang?
Can you Adam and Eve it?!
5 - Favourite sweet?
Definitely more of a chocolate lover but I love Percy Pigs and Humbugs!
6 - Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Watching The Great British Bake Off... Does that count?
7 - What would your pub be called?
The Jam Scone Inn. Lol
8 - No.1 British person?
Colin Firth 100%
9 - Favourite shop/restaurant?
Harrods!?
10 - Favourite word?
Darling! 
11 - What British song pops in to your head?
If you wanna be my lover!
12 - Marmite?
LOVE. I would probably eat it out of the jar, given the choice.

Salma
1 - How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I like to mix it up with my teas - usually I have a coffee in the morning and green tea during the day and night. I do drink tea if there's no green tea in - black, no sugars (boring I know)
2 - Favourite dunking biscuit? 
Ooo this is hard!! If you know about the penguin dunk then that's my fave thing to do. also caramel digestives are divine. 
3 - Favourite part of your roast?
Gravy smothered veg!!
4 - Cockney rhyming slang?
Hank Marvin... (All the time)
5 - Favourite sweet?
Cherry Drops. 'cherrydropissalma' was my bebo name... Cringe!! Lol
6 - Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Going for Afternoon Tea! #yummy
7 - What would your pub be called?
Sal's Trusty Tavern
8 - No.1 British person?
David Beckham *droool*
9 - Favourite shop/restaurant?
Gotta go with Monk on this one, Harrods! (If I had a larger purse)
10 - Favourite word?
Indeed
11 - What British song pops in to your head?
'Yeeeah you really got me goinn' You Really Got Me - The Kinks. Tuune
12 - Marmite?
Not a lover, not a hater - smack bang in the middle, depends if I fancy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment