Sunday 19 October 2014

20% OFF

Student discount is a total life saver- with 10% off in most high street stores the choice between spending £45 instead of £50 seems far more appealing. But when 20% hits the town it's time to get ya bargains!

So Kingston town had a student event in the Bentall Centre (the shopping mall) and most high street stores - Topshop, River Island, Miss Selfridge etc. My student loan had just come in meaning my bank account was looking healthier than ever meaning the urge to splurge was at it's peak! 

My friends 21st was coming up so I needed a partayy outfit! I found a gorgeous pair of black laced shorts from Topshop, and a nice little cream crop to team it with... Here's the final result


I've also had my eye on a beauttttiful pair of brogues for a while now and since there was 20% off I figured I'd treat myself! Also from Topshop! 


I absolutely adore my Miss Selfridge jumpsuit which also had student discount! The floral pattern is SOOO pretty ☺️

                          #SELFIE

Another little purchase was a simple grey dress from Topshop - it was an absolute bargain and I thought would go perfectly with some black tights, a little belt, some chunky boots and a leather jacket!


Penultimately, a gorgeous white skirt from River Island! Perfect for a night out in the town!


And last but by no means least... Thigh high boots! I'm in love. 


❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment